Sunday, March 12, 2017

Simple Sunday 3/12/17, ft. MoYou London Pro

Hello Readers!


Today's Simple Sunday is truly simple as it features no reverse stamping; only simple straight-to-nail stamping with a few different plates.





I used  the new Sinful Colors polish "Let's Playa", which is a nice peachy pink and part of their Spring Break collection that is at Walgreens right now. This polish took two coats for me. I recently acquired a few basic colors of Bundle Monster's stamping polishes, so I tried out their white for my stamping here and it worked really nicely.

My lovebird image comes from a Bundle Monster plate, from their original holiday collection. This has been on my unused plates list forever and I really wanted to cross it off since Valentine's Day is over now, so I kind of based this mani around that image.


I figured this plate would pair niclely with that image, so the image on my middle finger comes from it. This is part of MoYou London's "Festive" collection, and is intended for Valentine's Day but I feel like these images are fun year-round.

Finally, I used this MoYou London plate from the Pro collection for the little peach dots on my pointer and pinky. I actually bought this plate after seeing it paired with a different random plates for manis. I really loved how the images bring a little bit of a modern flair to basically anything and how versatile they are.


3 comments: