Sunday, June 11, 2017

Simple Sunday 6/11/17- Purple and Silver ft. Moyou London Kaliedoscopic

Hello Readers!


Today's Simple Sunday is a very simple and more subtle look. Originally I was going to try stamping with the Born Pretty metallic polish from last week over this deep purple color, but unfortunately I found that while the polish worked really well for the bold lines on the butterfly image last week, it wouldn't pick up the tiny details on the images I wanted to used for this mani.




So after trying with all my different stamper heads, I gave it up and switched to a Bundle Monster silver stamping polish.


I started this mani out with the gorgeous, rich OPI color "Do You Have This Color in Stockholm?" I love how shiny this polish is!


My french tip image comes from this MoYou London plate, from the "Kaleidoscopic" collection. I've used it to do french tips before, and I just really love the shape of the images to put it to this purpose.

I hope everyone is having a beautiful Sunday! I love hearing about your lives- let me know what you have going on this weekend in the comments!

1 comment:

  1. love the French tip stamping :) the colors go well together!

    ReplyDelete