Sunday, July 23, 2017

Simple Sunday 7/23/17- ft. new MoYou London Frenchy

Hello Readers!



Ever since MoYou London released some updated plates to the Frenchy collection a few months ago, I've been dying to get my hands on them. Well, the time when I was able to do so has come and so today I have some Simple Sunday nails featuring some newer MoYou London plates.



Now, while this mani is simple to do in terms of steps and time, I will warn you that these images with intersecting lines are a bit tricky to get stamped onto your nail straight. You may notice here that my lines got slightly warped in the stamping process.


I started off this mani with 3 coats of the Sinful Colors "In your elemelon" polish. This polish is a bit streakier on the first two coats than most Sinful Colors formulas, so that surprised me a bit, but it worked out on the third.


Next, I chose a pattern to add some texture to the mani. I wanted something polka dotty since I was pairing it with stripes, and this MoYou London plate from the tropical collection had the perfect splatter pattern. 


The final step was to stamp on one of the geometric french nail designs from this MoYou London Frenchy collection plate. I really love the triangular nail tip designs on this plate. It was something I definitely didn't have in my collection and I was excited to try out!


6 comments:

  1. Great post! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Very sophisticated. Really love the texture the spatter pattern stamp added.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am really loving that textured stamp too!

      Delete
  3. Absolutely fantastic outcome. I like very much french manicures that are not made the classical way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow - by no means simple to a novice stamper like myself, I can imagine the skill it takes to get the pattern so precisely lined up, I'm in awe! Beautiful manicure :)

    ReplyDelete