Thursday, November 10, 2016

Geeky Manicure with Bundle Monster

Hello Readers!

For the first time in a while, today I have a manicure that is not part of any challenge, except perhaps for a personal challenge of mine to try to use all of my stamping plates at least one time, ha ha. I had these geeky themed plates on my untried list, so I decided to pair them up together to do a technology themed manicure.


Pretty simple here today- just some basic black stamping over my polishes. I did try to stamp the binary code pattern in the green and pink polishes, but it didn't show up very well over the silver polish so black it is!  I also did a little bit of glitter placement by placing a chunky glitter piece in the middle of each heart.

Here's a look at my polishes:
4

So this was the first time I used "Loopy Lime" by Salon Perfect, and I have to say that sadly, I do not recommend it. It seems like this is a tricky color of nail polish to do- either it's streaky and takes a million coats or... this. I only needed 2 coats, but it started just peeling off in one big piece the very next day. Very disappointing. 

And, of course, my stamping plates:


As  I was doing this mani I also realized that that little game boy image would be so fun for a Pokemon themed mani, so someday I'll have to make time to go there.

No comments:

Post a Comment