Sunday, March 19, 2017

Simple Sunday 3/19/17 ft. MoYou London Africa

Hello Readers!


Today I have a Simple Sunday post for you, where I show you what I put on my nails to wear to church each Sunday. Today's post is pretty straightforward. I was excited to play a bit with a plate from MoYou London's Africa collection and use some of the lovely, detailed floral designs on it.



I decided to fill in the flowers on just my ring finger for a simple accent nail.


I started off the mani with a few coats of the Sinful Colors polish "The Full Monte". This is one of the new colors for their core line for 2017, and it is a bit similar to the "Just Deserts" polish from the Stoned Crystal Shimmer line, but this polish does have more pink to it.


My image comes from this beautiful MoYou London plate from the Africa collection. I love all the intricate line work on this plate!

2 comments: