Thursday, August 4, 2016

Summery Purple Hibiscus manicure

Hello Readers!

Today I have a purple summery mani using bundle monster's "Hangloose" collection, which is such a fun one for summer nails!

I actually struggled a lot with this mani, because I ordered the hangloose gift set that included the plates, some nail charms, stamping polishes, and water decal transfers.

I've never attempted to use water transfer decals before... and I may never try again. The jury is still out on that one. I wasn't actually successful at using them, and after several failed attempts I gave it up and just did some simple reverse stamping for my accent nail.


Here are the polishes I used:
-light purple: Sinful Colors "Lie-lac"
-Medium purple (stamping): Sinful Colors "tempest"
-Light green: Essie "Going Guru"
-Dark Purple: JLB #7

I also used the following plates:

Bundle monster plate BM-S407, "Tribal Waters" from the Hangloose collection, for the tone-on-tone stamping, and

Bundle monster plate BM-S406, "Fresh Scallops," also from the Hangloose collection for the center image. 

No comments:

Post a Comment