Saturday, August 6, 2016

Simple Sunday Mani 8/5/2016

Hello Readers!

I am here with you today for another Simple Sunday Manicure, where I prep my nails for my weekly tradition of attending church!


Today I have painted my nails with Sinful Colors "Rich in Heart," and stamped over it with Bundle Monster's actual, official nail stamping polish "Nation's Treasure". This is actually the first time I have used polish specifically designed for nail stamping, and I have to say it definitely shows up a lot better than the gold polishes I have tried to stamp with before. To finish it off, I added a little gold teardrop shaped stud. 

I found the Sinful Colors "Rich in Heart" polish at Walgreens last week with the fall football-themed Sinful Colors promotion. They don't usually carry it at my Walgreens, so I grabbed it and I am totally in love with it. It is a super dark browninsh red with red shimmer in it. It kind of comes across as a burgandy. I'm guessing they put it with the football collection because it does kind of resemble the color of a football, only darker and shinier.   

For my stamping image, I used Bundle Monster plate BM-S163, from the Fuzzy and Ferocious Series 2, "Woodland Creatures". 
I just stamped that cute little deer image onto my ring finger.

I hope you enjoyed this Simple Sunday Mani this week!
Happy Polishing,
-Midnight Stamper


No comments:

Post a Comment