Monday, August 8, 2016

Back to School Mani with Fimo Slices

Hi Readers!

In honor of the upcoming school year, which is starting this week in our area, I decided to try a back-to-school mani inspired by those cute little fimo clay cane slices. I thought an apple would be the perfect theme for a school mani, so I built the rest of my design around that.

My Polishes:
-base green: Colormates "Groovy Green"
-base red: ORLY "Red Gloss Glitter"
-cream polish: Sinful Colors "Beaches and Cream"
-stamping green: Wet N Wild "Do Pass Go"
-stamping black: Wet N Wild "Black Creme"

For my stamping plates, I used one from Bundle Monster's Holiday collection for the school-themed stamp:

The triangle pattern comes from an awesome Born Pretty plate with lots of basic designs:
I also used silver striping tape to separate the sections on my accent nail and just add a little bit of detail. 

I hope you enjoyed this mani, and Happy Polishing!
-The Midnight Stamper



No comments:

Post a Comment