Saturday, August 20, 2016

Simple Sunday 8/20/2016

Hello Readers! I'm back again with another Simple Sunday Manicure- this time using a plate from Bundle Monster's "Secret Garden" Collection.

Today's mani is a very simple one, though admittedly it didn't begin that way. 

I've been wanting to use this plate for a while to do a Monet inspired look, because I kind of feel like this plate was designed to be like the Gardens at Giverny. These gardens even have a famous green bridge that goes over the pond with the water lilies.. it just seems meant to be. Unfortunately, that manicure was not meant to be. The lines on the water lilies are so fine and tiny, I was having a really hard time getting them to actually show up even with reverse stamping. So I scrapped my Monet nails and went with the pretty dandelion design from the same plate.  

My base color for this mani is Sinful Colors "Pink Smart", and I stamped with a Bundle Monster stamping polish, "Freedom Ring". Then I added some little flat back pearls to my cuticle area.

I hope you enjoyed this Simple Sunday. Happy Polishing!
-The Midnight Stamper


2 comments: