Saturday, July 28, 2018

Make Way! Moana nails ft. Bundle Monster Polynesia

Hello Readers!









I'm really excited about today's nails. Honestly, this sort of mani, where each nail has a completely different design yet they look ok together, really intimidates me so it's not something I've attempted often. So I am so pleased that these turned out- I am just really digging this look!

Anyone who has seen Moana (and if you haven't, GO WATCH IT on Netflix because it is amazing) probably recognizes the themes on this mani. When I recently received a bunch of the Bundle Monster Polynesia plates in a grab bag Moana nails was one of the first things I thought of. That boat is a perfect Moana boat!

Polynesia BM-XL119
Also that swordfish pattern in the lower left corner is adorable. But these are not swordfish nails, no no. I immediately saw that boat and thought it would be the perfect centerpiece for a Moana mani.

Polynesia BM-XL109

My pointer finger hibiscus comes from the buffet plate from the same collection. I love buffet plates in theory, though honestly they often end up collecting dust in my collection. I guess it's more work to pick out images from them and figure out what you want them to do.

Polynesia BM-XL115
My pinky nail, of course, represents Maui's tattoos. The movie wouldn't be complete without a mini-Maui tappity tapping.

MoYou London Sci-fi 10


My middle nail is for measuring the stars, not giving the sky a high-five. I need to use this plate on more manis, so here we go. Though I still need to use those adorable kitschy space images, especially the cats.

There you are- some summery island nails and probably my favorites that I've done in a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment