Friday, July 6, 2018

Tropical Night Sky ft. MoYou London Tropical, Bundle Monster

Hello Readers!

Today I have yet another mani that uses the MoYou London "tropical" collection- with summertime being in full force I feel like I keep reaching for these plates!


This mani was inspired by one that MoYou London had done and posted in Instagram. Though I  think they went with a lighter blue, which made it a bit easier to see everything going on with the mani.


This mani starts out with that gorgeous star image from the Bundle Monster + Kelli Marissa blogger collab plate. I love all the gorgeous galaxy images on this plate!


I stamped palm fronds from this Bundle Monster plate from the oldie-but-goodie "Hangloose" collection. Such a simple, but versatile plate.

Finally, I stamped the "good vibes only" phrase in gold over the top of everything. I only wish it was a little bit more readable- it's kind of hard to tell what it says! Those more delicate words probably wold work better with two polishes that highly contrast each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment