Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Purple Daisies ft. MoYou London Flower Power

Hello Readers!





Today's mani leans a little more traditional with a floral theme, and a chance to try out one of my newly acquired MoYou London plates.



I did this mani for a "chevron" prompt for Clairsetelle8 on instagram. I thought it would go nicely with the floral, but now I'm just not sure about the line going through the daisy paired with the chevron pattern. Maybe it's because the chevrons are horizontal and the line is vertical that I feel like it isn't quite meshing the way I want it to.


Anyway, I did a little gradient in purple and stamped a floral image from the Bundle Monster BM-XL112 plate, part of the Polynesia collection. My chevron is from a MoYou London Tropical plate, which I can't seem to locate the photo of.

No comments:

Post a Comment