Tuesday, February 7, 2017

30 Days of Color: Sparkle (ft. MoYou London Tropical)

Hello Readers!


It's a new week again at the 30 Days of Color Challenge, and this week's prompt is "sparkle!" And who doesn't love a bit of sparkle on their fingertips? For this prompt I decided to go with a peacock theme, since they're such flashy bird and I felt like they would go well with some flashy polish.


Not pictured: the peel-off basecoat I used under that heavy glitter polish.

My un-used polish for this prompt is the Revlon Colorstay in "Showtime". I've used the Salon Perfect "Siren Song" before, and I decided to use it today because I'm never disappointed with it. I have just two coats on my nails here, no sponging required.


My peacock images are from this MoYou London plate from the Tropical collection, which features lots of fun tropical birds. My favorite images here are the toucans, which I did get to use on a different tropical themed-mani earlier this month.

Finally, I decided I wanted to bring a little gold to my sparkle fingers. These glitter polishes can be somewhat tricky to stamp over- I did a test on my Cindy hand and none of the stamping I was doing was showing up enough for me to really like it, so I decided to go with striping tape instead.

To check out some more sparkly manis this week,  be sure to check out the link-up below!

4 comments: