Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Alice in the Garden ft. MoYou London Alice in Wonderland

Hello Readers!


Today's mani revisits a newer plate from the Moyou London collection that I had a go at back in January, where I created a more simple mani inspired by old book pages. I've been wanting to go back and try coloring in the detailed classic illustration images on the plate, so that is what I have done here today:



These images were trickier than your average image to reverse stamp with, because the details are so tiny and the pen-drawn style makes them difficult to see. Keeping the design to just two colors to fill them in made it a little bit more straightforward to do.


I kept my color palette simple, and kind of garden inspired. I've been using this Sinful Colors pink color a lot lately- I guess it's becoming a favorite. I also made sure to use a "real" stamping polish since these images have so many tiny details.






Here's a peek at the stamping plate with the lovely illustrations on it.


For the other nails I used this plate, also from MoYou London's Alice in Wonderland collection. It has phrases from the book on it, though most of them are too large to really be able to read on the nail.

No comments:

Post a Comment