Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Bee Mine ft. MoYou London Animal

Happy Valentines Day, Readers!

I have a little fun mani for you today to celebrate the day of love.


Because I think bees are adorable.


I pulled out my favorite rosy pink and my favorite yellow for this mani. Both these polishes are shown at two coats here. 




My cute little buzzing-around-bees come from this MoYou London plate from the new-ish animal collection. I think this collection is just so stinkin' cute.


My ring finger pulls a frame from this MoYou London Typography plate. I tend to use these frames a lot for things like this; they are so useful. I filled it in with color and freehanded the word "mine" on it, as you can probably tell because it is far from perfect! Ha ha but it is there anyway.


My little bee actually comes from a Halloween plate; from Bundle Monster's "House of Horrors" collection. So I can tick that off my bucket list- "Use a Halloween plate on a cutesy-Valentines Day mani". 


So I knew I wanted to layer my bee over some background stamping, and I just kind of flipped through until I found something suitable, which turned out to be this. This is from Bundle Monster's Sangri La collection. Perfect for a little bit of something in the background (or for a bit of coloring in).

I hope you all are having a lovely Valentine's Day! Are you doing anything special? We went out to dinner as a family last Friday- we don't like to go out to eat on Valentine's Day because of the crowds. So we are a little bit boring... ha ha but totally ok with that!

8 comments:

  1. This is an awesome manicure, I love fat fuzzy bee's! We didn't do anything for Valentine's, but I hope you guys had a good one. I know what you mean about it being so busy on the actual date!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you! I love bees too... there's just something so cute about them.

      Delete
  2. I love the pink and yellow together! :) the bee is really cute too! We didn't do anything for valentine's... It's only two weeks after our anniversary so we usually skip it haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yeah, if my anniversary was around Valentine's Day I'd probably roll it into one celebration as well. Congrats on your anniversary!

      Delete
  3. Love can sting sometimes ;) The first BM stamping plate is awesome! I like your colourful mani.

    ReplyDelete