Friday, April 14, 2017

Always Be Batman (ft. MoYou London Rebel, Scandi)

Hello Readers!


Today's post is for the Crumpet's Nail Tarts/26 Great Nail Art ideas challenge group on Facebook. The prompt is "pastel to bold gradient with something on top." Now, doesn't that just make your mind immediately leap to Batman? No? 



Ok, so this wasn't my first idea but as I was thinking randomly about how I'd like to do a Batman mani and I remembered this prompt, a wild idea popped into my head that these would be perfect for the hero that Gotham deserves.



I'm not sure if the majority of my nails here qualify for "pastel to bold gradient", but the ring finger definitely does! Pastel yellow to the boldest of blue, "Endless Blue" by Sinful Colors. I decided to do a slightly different gradient for my other fingers; my original plan was to do the same gradient on all and do some decals with the building images, but upon further inspection of that particular stamp I decided it wouldn't work because the buildings cover the whole nail. 


My "batman" image comes from this MoYou London "Rebel" collection plate, and is the main inspiration for this mani. I had been debating about this plate for a while, but I finally broke down and bought it and I have to say I have been using the heck out of it. Guess I like it more than I thought. ;)


My city buildings come from this MoYou London "Scandi" plate- another very versatile and cute plate! 

And there you have it- a quite simple to do Batman mani.  Be sure to check out some more gradient manis in the link-up below!

2 comments: