Sunday, April 30, 2017

Simple Sunday 4/30/17- Musical Mani ft. Born Pretty and MoYou London Rockstar

Hello Readers!


Today's Simple Sunday features some adorable musical images! I fell in love with one of the new Born Pretty Store releases that features some super cute music themes, so I figured now was a good time to play with it!









To start with, I applied about 5 coats of this Revlon Parfumarie polish, because it apparently has a crap formula and it was streaky until the 5th coat. For my ring finger, I started with 2 coats of Sinful Colors "Snow Me White" and then added a coat of the Sinful Colors "Dripping in Pearls" that was part of the Kandee Johnson collection.


The adorable quilted-looking treble clef sign pattern comes from this Born Pretty Store plate. So many fun things on this plate! (That guitar pattern!)


My ring finger images comes from another music-themed plate, this time from MoYou London's "Rockstar" collection.

Look for this mani again in some upcoming tutorial posts...*mysterious music plays*

10 comments:

  1. I love the design of that treble clef! Apparently Born Pretty does too because they put it on two different stamping plates. 😀

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I guess treble clef symbols have a pleasing and interesting shape. It's not very often that you see bass clef, and I don't think I've ever seen a tenor clef design! Of course, tenor clef makes most musicians cringe anyway so maybe that's a good thing. 😉😂

      Delete
  2. This is very cute and also very well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those plates are really cute and I think you did a lovely job using them, I love how you've paired the images with the apricot shade :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I've been really enjoying the peachy and apricot shades lately. It's too bad this one has such a bad formula, because it is a pretty color?

      Delete
  4. So pretty & the colours are gorgeous!
    Vicky x
    @thepolishlist

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely color combo :) very cute :)

    ReplyDelete