Sunday, January 8, 2017

Simple Sunday 1/8/17 with Bundle Monster Shangri La

Hello Readers!

This week's Simple Sunday follows a nude-y, soft color palette that is mostly lifted straight from a five-pack of JLB polishes I found at Ross before Christmas. I added a little shimmer via Sinful Colors and a dark polish for stamping and voila! Easy color combo.


Here's a quick peek at my polishes:

This was the first time using Chocolate Truffle for stamping, and I was pleasantly surprised by how dark it turned out. Perfect for as an alternative to black for a bit of a softer tone. 


I had a lot of fun coloring in an area of this plate from Bundle Monster's Shangri la collection. I have really been enjoying these color-me-in images lately! They are just a ton of fun.

For my middle finger, I stamped an image from the MoYou London plate from the Kaleidoscopic collection:


This plate is intended for overlapping, so you can actually fit the smallest images inside the arch of the larger ones for a really cool multi-colored look, but I just used one of the smallest ones for a little accent next to my cuticle.

No comments:

Post a Comment