Friday, October 21, 2016

ABC Challenge: T is for Trick or Treat

Hello Readers!


For the letter "T" of the ABC Nail Art Challenge, I decided to go with the seasonal "Trick or Treat" theme. For one, I am taking the kids to a Halloween Carnival thingy tomorrow and I thought my nails should be appropriate. For two, I am loving making Halloween manicures and want to squeeze in as many as possible before the season runs out. So today's is definitely on the cutesy side:




I am just loving the little chocolate bar. It is just a really cute stamping image, and I love the little fold in the wrapper. 
He comes from the appropriately named "scary cute" plate from last year's Bundle Monster fall plate set:
 I used this hehe plate to add texture to my middle two nails:
And those candies came from this new Bundle Monster blogger collab plate, which is super cute:

It has doughnuts. Cupcakes. Macaroons. And I love it.

Be sure to check out more manis brought to you by the letter "T" in the link-up! Happy Halloween! 


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! The chocolate bar was my favorite part of this mani.

      Delete