Thursday, October 13, 2016

Challenge Your Nail Art: Leaves

Hello Readers!

For today's Challenge Your Nail Art prompt, "leaves", I decided to do something a little bit different. I have already done a few traditional fall leaf manicures this October, and while I enjoy filling in the leaves with the lovely colors of fall, I just wasn't feeling it this time. It has been in the 90s where I live this week and our leaves haven't even started to think about changing, so I wanted to represent what I am seeing right now. I also wanted to lean more Halloweeney instead of fall this time.



So I painted my nails with a basic black. This is an LA colors black, and it was surprisingly opaque at only one coat, which is what I have pictured: just one coat. My middle and ring fingers have Sinful Colors "Tempest" on them. I then stamped my leaves from the very same leaf plate I have used many times this October with Bundle Monster stamping polish in "Jungle Mirage".

Here's my leaf plate:


Last, I stamped from this Bundle Monster plate with the LA Colors black polish:


A pretty simple stamping mani this time, quick and easy to do, but I am enjoying the bold colors on it. Thanks for stopping by today! Be sure to check out the other manis in the facebook group, "Challenge Your Nail Art".

No comments:

Post a Comment