Monday, October 31, 2016

Challenge Your Nail Art: Halloween nails

Hello Readers!

Today is Halloween, and although I've been doing Halloween manicures all month, obviously I must do just one more for the big day! This is also for the Challenge Your Nail Art group on facebook.

I have a kindergarten Halloween party to help out with today, so I didn't want to go with anything too gory or scary. I haven't tried out the mummy plate from the Bundle Monster "House of Horrors" collection yet, and since my son is being a mummy for Halloween, I decided it would be the perfect theme for my nails today!

         
So this mani is fairly straightforward. All the images come from the mummy themed plate. For the accent nail I stamped a hieroglyphics image before adding a decal of the Egyptian death mask.


 I started off with 2 coats of Sinful Colors "Snow Me White", and then added a coat of Revlon Parfumarie "Fresh Linen". This is because Fresh Linen is super sheer and I didn't want to deal with putting 4-5 coats of it on.

Hope you all have a very happy Halloween!

2 comments:

  1. Hah! I love "Fresh Linen", but using it on top of white really is the way to go because of its formula. Fun end-of-October mani. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yeah, Fresh linen can be a pain to use, ha ha!

      Delete