Saturday, October 1, 2016

31 Day Challenge: Honor Nails you Love

Hello Readers!

Today is the final prompt for the 31-day challenge. For this prompt, we get to honor nails we love. So I re-created a very awesome manicure that fell in love with on pinterest. This mani uses a MoYou London plate from the Hipster collection.




I can't find the original source of my inspiration, but I will put the picture that I was inspired by here:
I tried to recreate it the best I could, but I didn't quite have all of the stamping images that she uses. Almost all of them come from the plate I have, except for the pointer finger. I subbed in a different image, but I think it is better with the original because it does give more breathing room to the d design.  This mani has a lot going on and it turns out that breathing room is important! 

And with that, we end the 31-day challenge! Whew! It's been a crazy ride this month, but I have really enjoyed participating for the first time this year.



No comments:

Post a Comment