Sunday, October 9, 2016

Simple Sunday with MoYou London's Trend Hunter

Hello Readers!

For today's Simple Sunday I was excited to play with MoYou London's new Trend Hunter plate! This plate is a really pretty plate with multiple designs of flowers over different plaid and striped backgrounds. This plate makes it really easy to get a layered look with stamping.



I used Sally Hansen Miracle Gel in "Lemon Heaven" for my yellow base, and stamped with Sinful Colors "Navy I Do". My flowers are filled in with Sinful Colors "Rock the Bow". 

Let's have a look at the stamping plate:

This plate is so intricate, it's pretty hard to see the details so here's the promotional picture of it from the MoYou London website:




I only used one image from the plate (my ring finger), and I also used this plate for my middle finger image (from aliexpress):

And this new MoYou London plate from the Holy Shapes collection for the small triangles:


No comments:

Post a Comment