Sunday, December 11, 2016

Simple Sunday 12/11, featuring Bundle Monster Secret Garden

Hello Readers!

Today I have a true-to-my-word simple manicure for Simple Sunday, with a couple of plates from Bundle Monster's Secret Garden Collection.


I started off with two coats of Sinful Colors "So Daupe!", then simply created a decal stamping with Sinful Colors "Easygoing" because I wanted a softer look, and filling in with Sinful Colors "Vacation Time". I'm kind of loving the "So Daupe!" color- I sometimes have a hard time finding a more nuetral color that I really like with my skin tone. I still haven't found the perfect tan/peach color that I could get away with wearing alone on my nails!

My berries come from this Bundle Monster plate:

I was inspired by the berry image because I thought a reddish berry would be winter-y. I thought I'd also use the deer head, but I didn't end up liking how it looked stamped out on the nail of my right hand so I switched it up and used the typography plate, also from the Secret Garden collection, for my middle finger:

Lastly, I added a simple charm and my mani was complete! 


2 comments:

  1. This is very pretty, I like how soft it is with the hint of colour and I think the charm looks perfect with it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I did enjoy how "soft" these colors were together.

      Delete