Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Simple holiday party nails featuring MoYou London Trend Hunter

Hello Readers!

Today I have some simple and elegant nails that I painted to wear to my husband's work party. I am going to be dressing up so I figured my nails should me more formal too.


I started off with one of my favorite purples, Sinful Colors "Sleigh Me", which is part of their Christmas display this year. Originally I was going to create a decal with the MoYou London Trend Hunter image, but it turned out ugly, probably because I tried to do it with gold stamping and pastel colors to fill it in, and it just didn't work. So I simply stamped the image plain to go for a more subtle look.


I think these images really benefit from being filled in, because it's kind of hard to tell whtat the image is supposed to be here. 
I also used a Bundle Monster plate from the winter holiday collection:

I used the snowflakes in the upper right corner and stamped them over my other nails. 


No comments:

Post a Comment