Sunday, December 4, 2016

Simple Sunday: Poinsettia featuring Bundle Monster's Winter Holiday Collection

Hello Readers!

I'm here today with a super simple Sunday manicure with a Christmas flavor, because December!


This mani features some pretty shimmery polishes from Sinful Color's holiday display this year. I am loving "I Pine For You", that gorgeous sparkly pine-green color!

All I did for this mani was stamp from this Bundle Monster Holiday plate featuring typography:

Which by the way, now that I'm looking at it I'm thinking I may try to isolate some of these phrases for a holiday mani later, to pair with something else on the nail though because they are *super* tiny. There's a lot of fun ones, though- even "Bah Humbug" and "mele kalikimaka" for a hawiian christmas mani!

I added a poinsettia decal created by isolating an image on this plate:

...and that's it! As I said, super simple this week and very Christmas! 


No comments:

Post a Comment