Saturday, December 17, 2016

Challenge Your Nail Art: Winter

Hello Readers!

Today's mani is based on a Challenge Your Nail Art prompt, which is the broad category of "Winter" this time around.

I have been wanting to do a "Christmas Village" type manicure for a while, so I thought the "winter" prompt would be the perfect opportunity to do one!



This mani was fairly uncomplicated to do, though it did require some decal work. I started with two coats of Sinful Colors "Cool Cadet" for a gray winter sky, and then painted the tips of my nails with Sinful Colors "Snow Me White" to create a snowy ground for my houses.

Next, I created decals from this plate, which is a cheap dupe from Aliexpress. It's a dupe of a MoYou London plate from the "Mother Nature" collection:

...and that pretty much sums it up. Since I didn't feel like creating a million decals, I went for a simpler design on my other hand. Here's Cindy:


No comments:

Post a Comment