Monday, September 19, 2016

31 Day challenge: A Hitchhiker's Galaxy

Hello Readers!

Today's nail art theme is Galaxies. I've never done galaxies before... probably because there are a lot of things I've never done before in the nail art world. So I was excited to try galaxies for the first time, but then the idea of the book "The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy" popped into my head and wouldn't leave. I decided I needed to have a whale in my galaxy. My original plan was to do the whale in all white, because I just thought it would mesh better with the galaxy theme. I didn't like it though, so I re-did my whale in color.




I did also put a potted plant on my thumb, though I think I like the manicure better without the potted plant. 

My whale comes from the Bundle Monster "Fuzzy and Ferocious" collection, on this plate:


Are there any other Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy fans out there? I remember I first read it in high school and it was unlike any other book I had ever read. It made me laugh out loud so many times. 

Thanks for stopping by! Check out the other galaxy manis here:


No comments:

Post a Comment