Tuesday, September 6, 2016

31 Day Challenge: Purple Nails

Hello Readers!

For today's prompt of the 31 day challenge, purple, I decided to go with a floral design because purple and flowers go so well together.



I started with the Parfumerie polish "Wild Violets", which is a lovely deep, almost black purple. I sponged on a little bit of Sinful Colors "Call Me" to lighten it up a little bit so you could tell it was purple and not black. 

For my accent fingers, I put on a base coat of Parfumerie "Fresh Linen", which is an off-white satin finish polish. I added some reverse stamping with this bundle monster plate from the Secret Garden collection:

After I applied my topcoat and I was trying to stamp my triangles on my middle finger, I accidentally smudged the design! Oh no! I tried to smooth it out as best I could, but it unfortunately still looks a little off. :/

On my middle finger I did some layered stamping with this Bundle Monster plate, from the CYO 2014 collection:


I used Sinful Colors "Call Me" and a Bundle Monster stamping polish, "nations treasure". I wasn't too crazy about how "Call Me" stamped- I thought it would go on a little bit darker. 

Be sure to check out the other purple mani's for this challenge!




No comments:

Post a Comment