Friday, September 23, 2016

31 Day Challenge: Inspired by Minions

Hello Readers!

Today's prompt for the 31-Day Challenge is "inspired by a movie". To preface this, when I bought this stamping plate I told myself I'd probably never make a Minions manicure. However, this week my son has been watching Despicable Me and I figured eh, why not jump on the Minion bandwagon and give it a try. So, I give you: Minions.


I had fun cutting up the decals and placing parts of them onto my nails. I wanted to make the minions extra mischievous. :) 

The gray and black stripe represents the main villain's scarf:

I used a plate with some random characters (mostly minions) that I got off of Aliexpress:


Thanks for stopping by! Check out the other movie-inspired manis here:



No comments:

Post a Comment