Friday, September 16, 2016

31 Day Challenge: Geometric Print

Hello Readers!

Today's prompt for the 31-Day Challenge is geometric. Geometrics are such a popular pattern right now, and personally I am really loving triangle-based designs. You could say that I'm part of the Triangle Lovers Club. (*crickets* guys, I told you Sesame Street references aren't cool.)


This totally wasn't my original plan for this mani. But, after smudging the original accent nail and deciding there was no way I was re-doing the ridiculous 5 coats it takes to get the polish I had on there opaque, I decided to switch gears. I actually ended up liking this better anyway. (so there!)

My turquoise base polish is Sinful Colors "Opal-Essence", and I stamped over it with Bundle Monster's stamping polish in "National Treasure." The glittery turquoise on the accent nail is Salon Perfect's "Siren Song", which is a fabulous one-coater glitter. I used tape as a guide to paint a triangle decal on my silicone mat before transferring it to my nails, and then added some striping tape and a black rhinestone. 

Thanks for stopping by! Check out the other geometric manis over here:



No comments:

Post a Comment