Thursday, September 1, 2016

31 Day Challenge- Day 1: Red

Hello Readers!

I am so excited today to be participating in the 31 day challenge for the first time! The first prompt is a color prompt: red nails.

I was actually really excited to do this prompt because a couple of days ago my husband went out of town to a city that has a Big Lots- since there is not one in my area- and while he was there, he went to the nail polish section for me. He came home with a whole bunch of the Revlon Parfumerie polishes, and yes, I know I'm late to the party, but I'm super excited anyway.

So tonight I tried them out for the first time, and I love them so much. I used China Flower (red) and Spun Sugar (silver) in this mani, and though I can't really smell the Spun Sugar, the China Flower polish smells amazing.

So as I mentioned, I used the Parfumerie polishes China Flower and Spun Sugar, but I also added a couple of layers of a new polish I spied at the Dollar Tree: Fairy Dust. It's a holo topcoat! The saturation of the holo isn't super great, which is why I layered it over a silver. Then I did some reverse stamping with this Bundle Monster plate:

Be sure to check out the linkup for all the other nail art ideas for the color red!
Until next time, 
The Midnight Stamper


2 comments: