Saturday, September 17, 2016

31 Day Challenge: Aztec Glitter

Hello Readers!

Today's prompt for the 31-Day challenge is... glitter! I decided to use Revlon Parfumerie "Wintermint" for my main glitter polish, and add a little bit extra glitter with a gold flakie polish by Rimmel. My inspiration for this combo is kind of an aztec/western kind of theme.


I considered putting the glitter polish on all the nails.... but honestly, I not want to have to deal with taking glitter polish off of all ten fingers! So I just put it on the middle two and painted the others with LA Colors "Meadow" because it matched Wintermint pretty nicely. I used a born pretty plate to make a couple of decals for my accent nail. I put the gold flakies onto the decal with a toothpick to get them where I wanted them to be. 

Here's another shot of my glittery nails:


Thanks for stopping by! Check out some more glittery manis over here:





No comments:

Post a Comment