Sunday, January 15, 2017

Simple Sunday 1/15/17 ft. MoYou London Trend Hunter

Hello Readers!

Today I have another Simple Sunday using the Trend Hunter 01 plate by MoYou London, which is one of my favorite plates to use for Sunday appropriate nails (like this one and that one) because of all the lovely florals!


Today's mani plays with a new Sinful Colors polish, "The Full Monte", which I found on the "new for 2017" display at Kmart. It's a really pretty kind of crelly polish with lots of flakies. It does have a tricky formula, unfortunately- it's kind of chunky with the flakies in there and a thick-ish consistency.  I'm thinking maybe it was a bit too sheer for the reverse stamping I tried to do with it on the daises, because they ended up a bit muddy, but you live you learn.

I also was pleased with how the plum polish, "Readie or Not", from this year's Valentine's Day release stamped. It's nice to find shimmery polishes that stamp well, because it's fun to stamp with glitter!





This fun plate is on my ring finger. I took the stripes on the daisy image I used as inspiration to pair the image with the MoYou London Holy Shapes 17 plate, which features lots of sizes of dots, stripes, and grids.

This is actually the prefect plate to pair with the Trend Hunter 01, because so many of the backgrounds match up so well.

2 comments: