Friday, January 27, 2017

Nail Crazies Unite: Blue and White

Hello Readers!

Today over in the Nail Crazies Facebook group, we are doing "blue and white" manis. Blue and white reminded me of delicate china teacups; of something light and fun. I decided to use a plate from MoYou London's Enchanted collection because of the sweet dainty images.


I really love how this one turned out. The cat and dog images on this plate are so adorable! 


I used Essie's "Saltwater Happy" as a base, which almost has some a bit of a periwinkle tint to it.






I *gasp* only used one plate for this mani. Shocking, I know, but one great thing about the plates in the Enchanted Collection is that they have everything you really need on them. I did, however, use a stamping guide to help get the smaller images on my pointer/pinky isolated. Those images come from the image on the lower right corner. I used the smallest circle on the stamping guide and to make isolating the middle of that image super easy.

You can check out some more blue and white manis in the link-up below!


7 comments:

  1. That's lovely! And the Essie you picked is just the perfect colour for this mani!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely adorable! The little cat dangling made me smile! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love the sweet cat and dog images on this plate. A little bit of whimsy is always fun.

      Delete